Adrenal Support combines a specific blend of herbs that help relieve the symptoms related to Cushing’s Disease in dogs. We believe in using the natural approach for the treatment of Cushing's Disease before traditional veterinary meds that are so often overprescribed to our dogs. There are so many possible negative side effects caused by these drugs. Try our natural approach first and if it does not improve the symptoms or clear up the symptoms, we are happy to issue a full refund.
Prana Pets is a Licorice free product. In some instances, Licorice Root may influence the Coritsol levels. Please make sure your natural remedy for Cushings is Licorice free.
- Helps balance the increased cortisol which contributes to Cushing’s disease
- Alleviating the excessive thirst, increased urination, and excessive panting
- Helps with hair loss, fragile skin, and frequent skin infections
- Helps with the enlarged abdomen, increased appetite, and sluggishness
VET APPROVED AND RECOMMENDED
"Prana Pets has created a tincture that can help level both increased and decreased adrenal functions. Raised adrenal and lower adrenal function can be confusing for the pet owner, and concerning for pet and owner. I absolutely support this herbal remedy."
Looking for CBD for Pets? – Try our CBD product along with our Adrenal Support – Click here for our CBD for Pets Product
Prana Pets Adrenal Support is extremely effective in the treatment of Cushing’s disease in dogs while also being healthy for a dog’s body. It alleviates the symptoms of Cushing’s disease by revitalizing adrenal function naturally. Prana Pets Adrenal Support contains powerful herbs that normalize hormones and help a dog’s body adapt to stress.
Prana Pets Adrenal Support treats Cushing’s disease in dogs by supporting the balance among the dog’s adrenal glands, pituitary gland, and hypothalamus. Since there is no cure for Cushing’s, treatment has to be long-term, making this holistic method healthier and more beneficial than pharmaceutical drugs. Prana Pets Adrenal Support balances a dog’s body rather than simply targeting symptoms; it has no side effects or risks to a dog’s health.
Cushing’s disease in dogs occurs when the dog’s adrenal glands overproduce cortisol, a stress hormone. When a dog is under stress, its adrenal glands will emit cortisol as a normal response to danger. If stress becomes chronic, however, cortisol is released uncontrollably at the expense of the dog’s health. Anxious dogs tend to have higher stress levels, putting them at risk for Cushing’s disease as they grow older. Typical symptoms of Cushing’s disease in dogs include increased appetite and urination, excessive panting and thirst, hair loss, skin issues, low energy, enlarged abdomen, and high blood sugar.
Prana Pets Adrenal Support has nourishing herbs that diminish symptoms in just two to three weeks, acting as the perfect solution for long-term care of your dog with Cushing’s disease. Adrenal Support for Cushing’s disease treatment is a 100% herbal remedy specifically formulated to provide comprehensive, natural support to dogs & cats suffering from symptoms of Cushing’s disease. Hormonal balance is a delicate and complex issue that must be approached holistically for long-term success. This truly natural approach restores balance in the entire HPA (pituitary, adrenal and hypothalamic) axis, not just hiding the symptoms.
The treatment of Cushing’s disease in dogs requires a remedy that improves the dog’s vitality, strength, energy while supporting the following affected areas of its body:
- Adrenal glands
- Pituitary gland
- Digestive tract
- Immune system
Prana Pets has carefully formulated a variety of herbs into a single remedy that collectively eases the full spectrum of symptoms that dogs with Cushing’s disease commonly experience. Prana Pets Adrenal Support contains a Proprietary Blend (0.147 ml) of the following:
- a traditional Chinese medicinal herb that acts as an adaptogen, meaning that it helps a dog’s body adapt to stress
- balances and strengthens a dog’s adrenal glands
- relieves the symptoms of excessive thirst and urination while stimulating the immune system when used regularly
- maintaining pain associated with joints issues and arthritis
- reducing blood clots due to its blood-thinning properties
- helping irritable bowel diseases since it helps break down dietary fats
- great antioxidant
- boosting the immune system
- an herb rich in vitamin C and vitamin B5, which are crucial for a dog’s adrenal glands to restore themselves
- contains an array of minerals such as phosphorus, manganese, and iron that regulate healthy adrenal gland function
- a highly nutritional food that promotes kidney, liver, and digestive tract health holistically
- contains nutrients that encourage the growth of skin and fur
- helps a dog’s body maintain a healthy digestive system
- contains a wide variety of minerals such as magnesium and manganese for hormonal balance and health of the nervous system
- contains silica and sulphur to aid in the formation of skin, fur, and connective tissues
- helps the dog’s kidneys cleanse by expelling the extra water that causes an enlarged abdomen, one of the main symptoms of Cushing’s disease in dogs
- supports the health of the dog’s mucous membranes with its many vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
- relieves the frequent skin infections brought on by Cushing’s disease in dogs
- benefits the dog’s adrenal glands with its cleansing properties
- nourishes the dog’s liver as it is often overwhelmed by the effects of Cushing’s disease
- highly nutritious and purifies the blood
- treats skin irritation and restores skin thickness and texture in dogs with Cushing’s disease
Panax Ginseng (root)
- an adaptogenic traditional Chinese medicinal herb that balances the dog’s hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis, which regulates the dog’s digestive and immune systems, energy levels, sex hormones, moods, and emotions
- takes care of the lethargy that develops in dogs with Cushing’s as it restores their energy, muscular strength, and stamina when used consistently
- helps to maintain a healthy blood sugar level
- an Ayurvedic herb that strengthens a dog’s body while improving overall health
- improves a dog’s response to stress if used daily
- enhances energy levels and immunity
- protects the dog’s liver and supports liver health and function
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, USP Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
- Use 3-5 times daily. Drops may be administered directly into the mouth or mixed with food.
- Dogs under 20 lbs: 3-5 drops
- Dogs 20-50 lbs: 6-8 drops
- Dogs over 50 lbs: 10 drops
- Each bottle of Cushing’s Relief contains 2 FL OZ (59mL), Minimum of 2000 drops
These are Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this be administered alongside meds such as vetoryl?
A. The product will not interfere with any meds currently being administered. It is up to the customer if they would like to administer our product alongside other meds. Always speak to a Vet on how to take your pet off prescription meds safely.
Q. How long does the bottle last?
A. A bottle will last at least one month. A bottle may last 2 months for smaller pets.
Q. Are there any side effects?
A. In most cases there are no serious side effects associated with this product. Always cross-check the ingredients with any pre-existing allergy your pet may have
Q. How long before I see results?
A. You should see results within 3 weeks. If you are not satisfied we recommend taking advantage of our guarantee.