Good Digestion Formula for Cats
Safe - Made in USA
Good Digestion is a 100% herbal formula designed to promote healthy digestion in cats on a daily, ongoing basis. Our proprietary formula contains a premium blend of high-quality herbs that not only relieve symptoms of gas and bloating but also promotes digestive health long term. This tincture can be administered to kittens and cats suffering from poor appetite, constipation, nausea, gas, bloating, acid reflux and other symptoms of indigestion. Good Digestion Formula may also be administered to healthy cats for daily maintenance support of their digestive health.
Proper digestion is absolutely essential to longevity, healthy energy levels and overall vitality, both in humans and pets. Unfortunately, poor diet, stress and other factors can contribute to impaired or sluggish digestion, along with a host of unpleasant symptoms. Many commercial dry foods can be difficult for cats and to digest, causing inflammation and poor digestion over time. Constipation, gas, bloating, reduced appetite and abdominal pains are fairly common, especially in older pets whose digestion tends to weaken with age.
If you are looking for a great daily regimen to help keep your kitty's tummy troubles in check, try pairing Good Digestion with our Immunity Blend formula for an extra immune system boost.
In addition to supplying a healthful, biologically appropriate diet, plants found in nature can provide the body with much-needed digestive support. The herbs used in our proprietary blend formula were selected specifically for their digestive aid properties:
- Alfalfa Leaf is a nourishing, food-grade herb that promotes healthy digestive function.
- Buckthorn Bark is a gentle tonic herb that promotes digestion and relieves constipation.
- Ginger is a very effective remedy for indigestion symptoms such as nausea, gas, bloating, hyperacidity, poor appetite, sluggish digestion and excessive belching.
- Licorice Root has been used to reduce inflammation and discomfort in the stomach and GI tract.
- Marshmallow Root is a soothing herb that can be helpful in cases of heartburn, acid reflux, ulcers, inflammation in the GI tract and other symptoms of indigestion.
- Milk Thistle Seed promotes healthy liver function and digestion.
- Slippery Elm Bark contains mucilage which is useful in soothing irritation or inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract.
Active ingredients per drop (0.05 mL): A proprietary blend of Milk thistle (seed), Licorice (root), Alfalfa (leaf), Ginger (root), Slippery elm (bark), Marshmallow (root), Buckthorn (bark)
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin USP, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid.
Shake well before use. Can be given during or after mealtime or administered orally 3-5 times a day. Use initially for at least one month.
DROPS PER ADMINISTRATION:
Cats under 20 lbs: 2-4 drops
Cats 20-50 lbs: 5-7 drops
Cat over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
These are Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can this be administered alongside prescription medications?
A. The product should not interfere with any medications currently being administered. It is up to the customer if they would like to administer our product alongside other medications. Always speak to a vet about how to take your pet off prescription medications safely.
Q. How long does the bottle last?
A. A bottle will last at least one month. A bottle may last 2 months for smaller pets.
Q. Are there any side effects?
A. In most cases there are no serious side effects associated with this product. Always cross-check the ingredients with any pre-existing allergy your pet may have.
Q. How long before I see results?
A. You should see results within 3-4 weeks. If you are not satisfied we recommend taking advantage of our guarantee.
Q. What is your return policy?
A. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee for up to 365 days. If it's not helping send it back for a full product refund.