Seizure Disorders in Cats
Most pet owners probably don’t know this, but cats can have seizures just like humans. Few things are worse than seeing your usually happy-go-lucky kitty suddenly flop to the ground and tread water that isn’t even there, but for some cats, this is their reality.
Sometimes a cat will exhibit behavior changes shortly before a seizure, such as pacing, circling, yowling or vomiting. After the seizure, your cat will be disoriented, may show temporary paralysis in one or more legs, seem blind, vomit, or show other behavior changes. These changes are usually short-lived, although it may take several days before your cat seems completely “normal” again.
What are the Phases in a Seizure?
1. Pre-Seizure Phase
3. Post-Ictal Phase
How is Epilepsy in Cats Treated?
- Soothing and regulating to the nervous system
- Relieves typical symptoms of seizures and seizure-related conditions such as epilepsy
- Reduces the frequency and intensity of symptoms of seizures with regular use
- Promotes calm in stressful situations
- Eases anxiety in high strung or nervous pets
- Supports stable, balanced function of brain and nervous system
"The customer service is awesome! They've helped me find the products I need and gone over dosing with me. It's been about 2 weeks since we started with Seizure Symptom Support and CBD Oil and so far so good but I will update with findings and results. Pretty happy so far. Brad Solomon has been a huge help." ** Michelle, AZ
Want to learn more about PranaPets.com Seizure System Support? Download our free formula fact sheet now. And don’t forget to use the coupon code and save 15% on your first order with us: PRANA15Click here to download the Fact Sheet