Cancer in Dogs
What are some of the symptoms of cancer in dogs?
Many of the common signs of cancer include a lump, bump, unhealed wound, enlarged lymph nodes, abnormal/frequent bleeding, and bone inflammation.
What causes cancer in dogs?Although the exact cause of cancer is unknown, research suggests that there are specific genetic components to the disease. Certain environmental factors may also encourage the onset of the disease.
What are some effective natural cancer treatments for dogs?
How can dog owners protect their pets from cancer?
- Providing the right building blocks is essential; therefore, consider supplementing a dog’s diet with natural supplements.
- When dog owners regularly massage and comb their pet, the dog’s energy flow and tissue regeneration are greatly improved.
- Physical activity and fresh air is a great way to flush and purify a dog’s body.
Natural herbal remedy to help relieve symptoms of cancer in dogs and cats, while promoting improved energy levels, immune function and longevity
- Promotes healthy functioning of the immune system
- Encourages optimal energy levels and vitality in pets suffering from fatigue and weakness
- Stimulates a normal appetite, while regulating digestive health
- Strengthens liver health for optimal digestion, detoxification and systemic cleansing
- Works with the body to inhibit abnormal growths arising from immune dysfunction
- Reduces systemic inflammation while providing ongoing health support for enhanced well-being, disease resistance and longevity
Since we started giving this to our Dog, She has started eating more and now has more energy.
- Donald P