5 Valentine’s Day Safety Tips
- Keep all tape, ribbon, bows out of paws reach (they could get swallowed and cause vomiting, obstruction or even an intestinal entanglement
- Keep an eye on the candles as a pooch or kitty can get curious and burn themselves or worse knock it over and cause a house fire
- If you have a beautiful bouquet of roses, de-thorn them for obvious reasons.
- Keep delicious chocolate out of paws reach as it can cause diarrhea, vomiting, accelerated heart rate and even seizures.
- Alcohol is especially tasty to pets when mixed with sweet drinks but can cause depression, tremors, and even coma.