Why Bully Sticks Are The #1 Chew For Dogs
They have been called pizzles, beef pizzles, pizzle sticks and beef tendons but are mostly referred to as bully sticks. Have you ever wondered why bully sticks are becoming the most popular chew for dogs? Even if some people are turned off that it comes from an intimate body part?
Wild dogs eat all parts of a bull and human cultures around the world consume body parts that gross us out totally. The best bully sticks come from free-range, grass-fed cattle which typically come from South America
Want 20% Off Your Order?
Why Bully sticks are the #1 chew for dogs
- According to veterinary dentists, the only way to provide proper dental health is by brushing a dog’s teeth or taking them to the veterinarian for dental prophy (cleaning). All those so-called dental chews, dental toys and kibble do relatively nothing to clean a dog’s teeth! A bully stick is another effective way to clean a dog’s teeth because it requires some tough chewing which massages the gums and cleans the teeth.
- Natural Bully Sticks for Dogs are regulated by the USDA to ensure they’re made from all-natural ingredients and free of pesticides, dyes and chemicals. Bully sticks are made from 100% meat.
- Bully sticks are much safer than rawhide. Rawhide typically uses a bleaching process and it is not digestible and can cause obstructions in the stomach while bully sticks are 100% digestible.
- Beef is very healthy for dogs and a good source of amino acids, magnesium and calcium for skin and coat, muscle and brain health.
- Bully sticks are a safe treat and will not splinter like marrow bones.
- Chewing is a very important part of dogs being. For puppies and young dogs chewing is a way to relieve pain caused by incoming teeth. For adult dog’s bully sticks are nature’s way of keeping their teeth clean, jaws strong and provides chewing that is a necessary instinct. Dogs that are not provided with proper outlets for chewing can become destructive with household items.
- Bully sticks keep your dog busy so you can watch TV, take care of the kids or, maybe just get some work done on the computer.
- Natural Bully sticks next to beef bones are the #1 treat when it comes to taste. It’s not an issue getting your dog to chew on one, but it can be an issue taking it away. Dogs just love them!
*Dogs must be supervised when consuming any bully stick. It is also not a recommended treat for senior dogs that have loose teeth.
Prana Pets Is the #1 Supplier of CBD for Pets
CBD Oil for Pets is a safe, gentle and nutritive CBD supplement for pets of all ages. 100% Colorado Grown. Money back guarantee. Full Spectrum Oil which includes Terpenes
- Healthy digestion and appetite
- Inflammation & pain throughout the body
- Nausea & other digestive problems
- Anxiety, nervousness & stress
- Seizure intensity & frequency
- Healthy skin & fur growth
Check Out These Related Articles!